When arriving for any medicals performed at Lake Road Practice please ensure that you have the following:
- Photographic ID such as a passport or Driving License
- Name, address and telephone number of your General Practitioner
- Any letters or reports you may have about your recent medical treatment
- A list of any medication you are currently taking
- Please also be aware that a urine sample will be taken
- Spectacles or lenses if worn
- Opticians prescription, dated within 4 months, if spectacles worn when driving
- Please avoid working in noisy environments 24 hours before medical, this may interfere with hearing audiometry testing.
If you’re unsure of what you will need for you medical please, check out the medical specific information available on this site. Should you need to, please contact the Practice on 02392 009 117 to confirm what you will need.