TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS
If you received your first dose of your COVID-19 vaccination in December between Friday 18th and Monday 21st then you will receive your second dose this week as planned.
We are continuing to contact our patients starting with those who are most vulnerable.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- Please do not telephone us to ask when or if you are going to get a Covid Vaccine.
- We will contact you individually if and when you are invited to have a vaccine and will keep this website updated.
- The vaccine will be given in order of priority to those at highest risk first.
- Please act on your invitation when it comes, and make sure you attend your appointments.
- It is essential, if you are given a vaccine, that you return for the second part of the vaccination on the date that you are advised to.
- Please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
Meanwhile, we all need to keep to the advice of hand-washing, face masks and social distancing but we all look forward to the time when we will return to life as normal.
Thank you for your patience
Lake Road Practice